The project supplies renewable energy for around 50,000 households. Skyborn developed and served as central procurement and construction manager and sold the project to EnBw post-permit.
- Baltic 1
- WTG: 21 x SWT 2.3-93
- Location: 16 kilometres off the coast of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Status: Commissioned in 2011
In 2018, Skyborn was allocated the 640 MW Yunlin offshore wind farm from the Phase II Potential Sites, and this was the first offshore wind farm in Taiwan to incorporate local components. We successfully introduced overseas experience and technology to Taiwan, and worked with local businesses to tap into the international supply chain.
- WTG: 80 units (8 MW per unit)
- Location: : 8–17 km off the coast of Yunlin
- Partners: Skyborn Renewables, Sojitz Corporation and their Consortium Partners, EGCO Group, TotalEnergies Group
- Status: Construction start in 2019
For further information please visit the projects’ websites: